Drawing upon her undergraduate degree in Psychology, Jennifer has an acute understanding of the emotional and psychological issues frequently involved in domestic disputes.
Jennifer is widely recognized for her skills in both negotiation and litigation.
Drawing upon her undergraduate degree in Psychology, she has an acute understanding of the emotional and psychological issues frequently involved in domestic disputes. Jennifer also has extensive experience representing both members and spouses of the U. S. Military, Foreign Service, State Department, and other Federal employees.
Jennifer is admitted to practice in the United States Supreme Court. Jennifer is a long-time member of the Virginia State Bar, the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association and the Arlington County, Fairfax County and Alexandria Bar Associations. Prior to forming MDMB, Jennifer worked at the Law Offices of Betty A. Thompson for over 11 years, first as a law clerk and then as an Associate after her graduation from law school. She resides in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Ten Leaders in Northern Virginia Divorce Law
- Virginia State Bar
- Admitted to practice in the United States Supreme Court
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association - Family Law Section
- Arlington County Bar Association
- Fairfax County Bar Association
- Alexandria Bar Association
- Best Lawyers in America™, Family Law
- Top Lawyers in Family Law, Washingtonian Magazine
- George Mason University, J.D.
- Hollins University, B.A., cum laude; Major in Psychology
Click on an attorney below to read more
Laura Dove has been a family law attorney since 2003, representing clients in complex cases, including equitable distribution, spousal support, child support, child custody, visitation and relocation.